Introducing the Proficient Doula's Prenatal Meeting Curriculum, a comprehensive resource consisting of 5 prenatal meeting outlines and 1 postpartum follow-up outline, along with corresponding educational handouts. This curriculum is designed to provide consistent, evidence-based prenatal education to your birth clients. While the curriculum is structured to cover 5 prenatal meetings and 1 postpartum follow-up, it can be adapted to suit your and your client's preferences.
Each prenatal meeting outline includes:
- Clear session goals
- List of related handouts for reference
- Thoughtful questions to foster meaningful discussion
- Engaging topics of discussion
- Assignments to encourage clients' continued education and preparation
In addition to this curriculum, we recommend considering the At First Latch - Breastfeeding Guide and Newborn Care Guide.
Both Canadian and American versions of the curriculum and handouts are included.
With this course, you will receive:
- The Proficient Doula's Prenatal Meeting Curriculum (6 meeting outlines & general meeting agenda)
- Labor Stages & Phases Handout
- Ice Cube Exercise Instructions Handout
- Labor Cheat Sheet
- Complete Birth Preferences Plan & Cesarean Birth Plan
- Home & Hospital Birth Checklists
- Pain Management Handout
- Breathing Strategies Handout
- Support Strategies Handout
- Birth Partner Cheat Sheet
- Effective Labor Positions Handout
- Informed Consent Handout
- Failure To Progress Handout
- Newborn Crying Handout
- Newborn Hunger Cues Handout
- Breastfeeding Basics Handout
- Infant Feeding Reference Handout
- Postpartum Planning Workbook
- BONUS: Pregnancy & Postpartum Check-in Sheets
This customization license allows you to personalize the files to align with your brand and client preferences.
Please Note: A Canva Pro account is required to utilize certain images and elements included in the templates. However, you have the option to modify these images and elements before downloading your customized files, eliminating the need for a Canva Pro account. Please be aware that the labor positions handout is not fully manually editable due to licensing restrictions, as the artwork within that file is exclusively licensed for individual use to The Birth Work Company.
This is an instant digital download product. No physical item will be shipped. You have the freedom to print and customize the documents as many times as desired for use within your practice.
***DO NOT UPLOAD THE PDF FILE VERSIONS TO CANVA TO EDIT THEM. THIS WILL CAUSE MANY FORMATTING ERRORS AND MAKE THE DOCUMENTS ALMOST UNUSABLE***
All files, templates, and graphics included in this download are copyrighted by The Birth Work Company and are intended for use within your practice only. Commercial reselling or distribution is strictly prohibited.
top of page
bottom of page